- 4/7, 7:30pm - Health Issues Related to Climate Change, Making the Switch to Electric, and more, hosted by the 350 Palo Alto team’s “Switch to Electric” Community Engagement Campaign. Zoom Meeting, Meeting ID: 899 4008 6223, Passcode: 643410
- 4/8, 10am - Electric kitchens have arrived! Join Rachelle Boucher of Kitchens To Life, hosted by the CA Building Decarbonization Coalition. Register here: https://bit.ly/31iFelc
- 4/19 – Air District Stationary Source & Climate Protection Committee, where the appliance standards will get discussed with detailed cost analysis - a make or break moment for the rules to move forward or die over cost & equity concerns.
- 4/28 - Electrification of Buildings: Climate, Health, Justice. Panel sponsored by SF Bay Area Physicians for Social Responsibilty, https://sfbaypsr.org/take-action/events/…
- Green Home Tour (East Bay), June 6 & 13 — Register here
- Going all-electric may seem daunting. Here's how to start the process. (Green Building News)
- How your gas stove sparked a battle over climate change
- Cost memo on Electrification for Existing Homes, drafted in support of the appliance standards to phase out gas heaters and water heaters under consideration at the Air District.
Review the Fairfax CAP and JOIN US!